Monday, August 10, 2009

Thank you ny FIENDS! (I mean, friends)


We were blessed to have the beautiful and talented stars of "The Defiled" throughout this production. Through thick and thin, cold, wet or burned alive - we are indebted to them for their graciousness and hard work. I have so many memories of making this film work despite the odds. Both Brian Shaw and Kathleen Lawlor attacked the material with gusto and were up for everything I could think of. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!!

"It takes more than caring To be a real friend; The nature of friendship; Requires a blend Of warmest compassion And love deep and true To reach and to comfort The way that you do. Because I can see That your kind of friendship Is priceless to me."javascript:void(0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in "The Defiled."