Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mix is almost done

The sound mix is almost over. It sounds so good. Composer David Findlay and Sound Designer Kevin Schwartz have done an outstanding job...truly incredible. Full detail in all sound effects, Roger sounds wonderful and the music.... oh, the music. DF will release an official soundtrack album for us (I am blessed) and it will go on sale first quarter in 2010. One more day to go plus playback and I am off to color correction on the 27th with Post Production guru David Ransley. DR is my guy - the man who masterminded "Robocop: Prime Directives" back in the day and here we are - ten years later - working together again on my best work since Robo. The airwaves may be filled right now with my damn Xmas movies ("Crazy For Christmas", "A Dad For Christmas" and "Christmas In Boston" - aka 'Pen Pals or 'Instant Message')... but this is the Christmas I remember that THE DEFILED came to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in "The Defiled."